Avada, the WordPress theme has been the most-selling theme for the past four years. Over these years, it has become the most trusted and dominant WordPress theme in the market. Avada gives you the options to build any design style using its clean and flexible options. Avada has n-numbers of predefined free demos which includes Avada’s options and require no custom coding. By choosing any of these pre-defined demos, you can quickly start building your site. You can see that most of your requirements are already available there. And also, you can easily customise the design with the handy “theme options”, “page builder”, “shortcodes” and many other components.
The features :
1. Responsive Design: Avada is fully responsive and can adapt to any device and screen size. You can easily try this feature by resizing your browser window to see the adaptation.
2. Unlimited Colors: Avada included a backend colour picker with limitless colour options. Any colour can be picked and changed including the gradients.
3. Retina Ready: Avada theme is Retina Ready. So everything looks sharp and clear on high-resolution screens.
4. Custom Widgets: We offer many custom widgets that are all stylized and ready for use. Just drag and drop into place to activate!
5. Shortcodes: Users can quickly and easily build their custom pages using all the various shortcodes that Avada provides.
6. Demo Content: Avada includes a complete set of our demo pages so that the users can quickly set up their theme by importing the XML file.
8. Translation Ready: Avada includes the translation files to translate the theme, and we also provide more than 20 languages which are already translated!
7. Fantastic Documentation: Avada’s user documentation is the best around with incredibly detailed instructions that include screenshots and videos! Any user can set pages with the predefined layout/blocks or any elements by going through the manual diligently.
8. Search Engine Optimized: Avada has been created by maintaining the best SEO practices in mind which allow search engines to index your site content properly.
9. Theme Options Panel: Using the theme options panel, you can modify almost every aspect of your website. That6 includes changing the layout, customising the menu sizing, choosing a colour scheme, selecting a header layout type and many more.
10. FUSION BUILDER: This builder helps you to include the existing demos and layouts for your pages. And also, this helps you to create your own design or structure from scratch. By just doing drag-and-drop you will be able to customise your structure.
Through the user interface, you can create layouts of rows and columns, and then populate them with the available Builder Elements.